NNEP Helps You Make Money
People ask, "Why should I join NNEP?" It is a great question. There are many reasons why becoming a member of your national embroidery trade association, a professional organization specifically for embroidery and apparel decoration professionals, is good for your business, one of them being that NNEP helps you make money with your embroidery machine!
- You get supplier discounts so that you are competitive.
- You get help with product sourcing so that you are spending time sewing and selling, not searching for products.
- You get embroidery specific help, such as what stabilizer to use, how to do applique, so that you are keeping the machines running.
- You get help with pricing so that you are profitable.
- You get help with marketing so that you connect with customers.
- You get help even after hours so that you can meet your deadlines.
These are all excellent reasons to become a member of your embroidery trade association, the NNEP. But they are abstract, they are hard to quantify, hard to put a dollar value on.
Here are some real and specific examples of how NNEP has helped members make money, and these are just a few from the last 3 days:
- Tony in NC just received his new 6 head embroidery machine. Through his NNEP membership, he was able to save more than $410 on the thread inventory and on the additional hoops that he wanted to bring in to have for this machine.
- Margaret in OH was connected with a successful ladies' hair salon that wants to provide shirts for all their staff as well as embroidered beauty capes for their customers to wear while in the chair.
- Lanie in NM needed a source for 50 fleece blankets in a specific size and color, and we gave her the names of 3 companies to contact.
- Lois in FL is now in contact with a company that needed a decorator that could do all the customization for their uniform company.
- Susan in SC was sent a new customer, who works primarily in the cheer markets, on a national level.
- Linda in IL is getting ready to sell her business and wants to make sure she is covering all the bases before meeting with buyers.
- Derryl in IL called to strategize about effective ways to build on his market share within a niche market that he is developing.
Here is the thing - NNEP does NOT know everything or everyone.
But what we DO know is this -
- John Q. Public contacts NNEP when they want to find an embroidery professional, and we connect them with qualified business owners.
- John Q. Business Owner contacts NNEP when they want to find an embroidery professional, and we connect them with qualified business owners.
- John Q. Embroidery Business Owner contacts NNEP when they want to find a specific product, and we connect them with qualified suppliers.
- John Q. Embroidery Business Owner contacts NNEP when they want to explore ways to market their business.
When you are not a member of NNEP, you have to fight through every challenge, you to have to solve every problem, you have to find every source, you have to work out every solution on your own.
When you put the NNEP and all our resources, expertise and experience on your team (for less than 70 cents a day, I might add), you no longer have to stand alone, solve alone, find things alone, or troubleshoot alone - we are there, ready and able to help you - every single time, every single day.
If that sounds good to you, join NNEP. We look forward to helping you build the business of your dreams!