Hanging in there?
I wanted to touch base today and see how you are holding up. This new reality - it is hard to believe it has been 5+ months already. And from what I can tell, there is no real timeline as to when things will shift yet again, to whatever life looks like next, or post-pandemic, if and when we ever get to that.
- Are you working?
- Are you working in your apparel decoration business or another job or both?
- Are you selling masks?
- Are you making them or decorating ready-made masks?
- What else is selling in your area right now?
- Do you have employees coming into your apparel decoration business currently?
- The same number of employees, or more or less than before the pandemic?
- Are your customers coming into your business, or are they ordering without face to face time with you?
Reply by email to Jennifer@nnep.com. We will compile the results and share them with you in a couple of weeks. What sorts of things would you like to know about how or what other businesses are doing right now? Let me know! Maybe we can add it to this project.
If you are looking to add machines, or sell them, or anything else related to your apparel decoration business, check out the NNEP classified ads online here, https://www.nnep.com/classified-ads/.
If you want to get focused on getting your embroidery business started, come join me and John Deer for the How to Make Money with Embroidery live event online on October 17. Get the all details here, https://www.digitizingmadeeasy.com/how-to-make-money-embroidery-business/.
I hope that you and yours are healthy and making the best of things, at home, at work, at school - no matter what that looks like right now.
However things are going in your world right now, I want you to know that we are here, and we are ready to help. Email me at Jennifer@nnep.com and let me know how we can help you and your business right now.