Embroidery Mart-COLUMBUS Last Day for Drawing
Here's why I am so excited about Embroidery Mart-COLUMBUS:
- First - You meet with some really cool suppliers that WANT to do business with you!
- Second - FREE programs from cutting-edge industry leaders and experts. These sessions are on Friday & Saturday morning - just attend the ones you need.
- Third - Hang out with other business owners that "get" exactly what you are talking about, the entire time!
- Fourth - Have a blast! Having hosted Embroidery Mart in Columbus for several years now, I can tell you this - it is a FUN city!
- Fifth - Dump all that extra new stuff that is piling up and feel good about it! Donate any new items that have not sold or have been discontinued, even if they are decorated, to DoDuds. All these new apparel items are then sent directly to women's shelters to be used by the families in need!
And there are a bunch more reasons - really cool people to hang out with, the industry's latest equipment, software, supplies and products...
But hey, either you want to come and you will - or not - that's for you to decide!
Check out this Embroidery Mart video
and see if attending Embroidery Mart it is right for your business.
2016 is over...HOW is that possible? Not sure - but it is... it is behind us all now.
Do you have what you need to ROCK IT OUT in 2017??
Come to Embroidery Mart-COLUMBUS and see the NEW products, get the FRESH 2017 catalogs and accelerate your business!
Here's to a stellar 2017!
PS - NNEP membership is NOT required to attend Embroidery Mart. For current members of NNEP, the registration fee is waived - it is a member benefit that includes everyone from that organization.
PPS - Remember, all future apparel decorators must be at least 14 years old to attend the show or the classes.