COVID-19: Resources for Independent Business Owners
We are all experiencing the beginning of a new reality - nothing will be the same. No one knows how this is all going to play out. Thankfully, in spite of all the fear, uncertainty and frustration surrounding us, there is hope. In times of crisis, people always come together, offering help, support, and solutions. This time is no different!
Our mindset during this experience is going to influence how we weather it. When we exist only from a place of fear, everything we see and hear will only worsen our fears. One way to help mitigate this is to focus on what you CAN do, for yourself, for your family, and for your business.
Inc.com is a trusted resource for business owners worldwide. Here is a tracker created by one of their staff writers:
- Financial Assistance for Businesses Impacted by COVID-19 This resource will be updated regularly.
If you come across a resource that you think others might find useful, please email it to me at Jennifer@nnep.com. We will collect and share these resources so that more people are aware of them.
What is one thing you can do today to work on your business?
- Clean up the production area
- organize your threads
- organize the vinyl
- Do thorough maintenance on your equipment
- Organize files on the computer
- Tackle that pile of paperwork
- Touch base with your customers and just let them know you care, and will help in any way you can
Add your suggestions in the comments below!