Will You Be Heard?
Steve Rosenbaum, one of the early online curators, shared something interesting a while back:
Yesterday, 250 million photos were uploaded to Facebook, 864,000 hours of video were uploaded to YouTube, and 294 BILLION emails were sent. And that’s not counting all the check-ins, friend requests, Yelp reviews and Amazon posts and pins on Pinterest.
SO, my question is this – what can we do, as NNEP and you, our NNEP members, so that our message might be heard?
Here are a few things that you can do that might help:
- Write ACTION headlines – use VERBS!
- Write SHORT headlines – get rid of any extra words
- Include image – content with photos have a much higher read rate and retention rate
- Make it meaningful – Only say something when it serves or helps – do not create content for the sake of creating it
- Learn where they are looking and listening – ask your customers
So, NNEP members and readers, where do you get your information? Please let me know by posting a comment below.
Do you read any blogs, which ones?
Do you read industry magazines, which ones?
Do you subscribe to online groups, which ones?
Do you use Facebook groups, which ones?
Where do you go for industry information?
Where do you go for business information?