A Spangle?

A Spangle?

I just learned what a “spangle” is.  Do you know?

spangles vs. sequins

A spangle is a sequin without a whole in the center! It is applied to the sticky side of transfers, and then heat applied to apparel, just like rhinestone transfers.

Check out the new spangle machine in action in this quick video by NNEP preferred vendor ColDesi.

If you are in need of spangly stuff, contact the folks at MyRhinestoneTransfers.com (another NNEP preferred vendor), as they have this new spangle equipment!

One thought on “A Spangle?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *