Starting and running your embroidery business is complicated, no matter if you are doing everything yourself at home or running a retail or production facility with staff.
NNEP helps business owners –
- Find Customers
- Keep Customers
- Make Money
Are you just “winging it?”
- Do you feel like you are constantly improvising?
- Do you do “hope and pray” marketing, when you do any marketing at all?
- Do you feel like you are making it up as you go along, and then hoping that you have some money left at the end of each month?
- Or do you have a clear-cut plan to find customers, keep customers and make money?
If you are “winging it,” don’t feel bad…you’re not alone. For the better part of my time as an embroidery business owner, that’s what I did, too. If you know that you are ready to join NNEP right now – do it by clicking here: Join NNEP!
Back to the story…And for a while, winging it worked.
And for a while, winging it worked.
In the early days, when my business was smaller and simpler, “winging it” got the job done. Whether you are running your business at home or in a retail store, part time or full time, solopreneur or staff, there are many moving parts when you own a business. Because of this, eventually, “winging it” just didn’t cut it anymore.
Here’s what we discovered:
- There are proven ways to find customers, no matter where your business is located or what the size of your business is…
- There is a step-by-step process to keep customers. And…
- You can make money no matter what the state of the economy is around your business or what the sizes of your orders are…
…and none of these things are unrealistic!
We created the NNEP as Your Resource for Success because that’s exactly what we are: A business “resource” where we get to test out new and interesting embroidery techniques, business strategies and marketing ideas.
As a member of NNEP, you get to see everything…the good, the bad and the ugly.
“I would like to thank you for all the helpful information that I have been able to use in the short time have been a member of your organization.”
– Kareen Bryan, Kasey’s Embroidery Kreations
And when we figure out something that works, we streamline and document it into a “Resource” (i.e. a checklist, “cheat sheet,” form or standard operating procedure) that all our members can use. Ready to make your life easier? Join NNEP here.
Here’s our disclaimer: We obviously can’t promise that you will get same results that we did, or that other members are getting. Your results will vary due to a multitude of factors.
Running your business is tough. You want to achieve your dreams. Maybe, at times, that feels a bit overwhelming to you? Today is a fresh start! Are you ready to shift from being an embroidery business owner to being a well-paid embroidery professional?
“I LOVE your organization!!! Thanks so much for all you provide – I haven’t even tapped into 2% of what you offer.” – Julie Lloyd, Owner, Embroider More LLC
The National Network of Embroidery Professionals (NNEP) is a professional organization committed to helping you get the results you want.
“I just want to let you know that I am very pleased with all of the information you are providing recently. It is helpful, timely and most of all, pertinent for embroiderers. Keep up the good work and THANK YOU!” – Pamela Mizzi, Nimble Needles
We serve as your business adviser, your embroidery training expert, your business motivation coach, your “I’m stuck – now what?” counselor. We offer over 20 years of experience as embroidery business owners and embroidery industry experts. Unlimited embroidery training means you get what you need to know – when you need to know it.
NNEP Exchange Mastermind
As a NNEP member, you’re also getting access to our private mastermind group, “NNEP Exchange.” Just like a traditional mastermind group, NNEP Exchange is all about:
- Sharing what’s working, and…
- Getting help with what isn’t.
Our members include:
- Several veterans on the Stitches Magazine Power List (at least 3+ years), who are all thought leaders in the industry…
- Owners and managers of $1 Million+ embroidery businesses
- Home based business owners
- Brick and mortar business owners
And once you have shown that you are fully committed to this group, these members will be ready, willing and able to come to your aid. But fair warning: You will be expected to do the same.
So you get it all…
- The Resources (all our checklists, sample forms, pricing tools, “cheat sheets” and standard operating procedures…literally every system we use to help our members…)
- 24/7 Access To Our NNEP Exchange Mastermind Group (so you can get help and support whenever and wherever), and…
- Unlimited Live “Office” Calls (so you never have a question that goes unanswered)…
You Get It ALL – For the entire YEAR – for just $245.00, which is less than 68 cents a day!
That’s right…Your investment is just $245.00.
Join NNEP NOW to Find Customers, Keep Customers and Make Money!
Join below or call 800-866-7396 today – let’s get started!